The college has been providing higher education to students from different backgrounds in rural areas. It is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune. It’s a Non-grant college. The college is established in 2009. The College has its own precious building and situated on a spacious and remarkably green campus. Started with a meager 80 students, the college has presently 307 students on its roll with 187 girl students of the total strength. Sprawling over 2.875 acres of land with a built-up area of around 11634.712 Sq. Meters, the college building has all the necessary physical and modern educational facilities. It is multi-facilities, co-educational college, the students pursue various undergraduate programs in arts and commerce faculty. The college has efficient teaching and non-teaching staff. The college does its best and most contribute to National Development by serving the cause of social justice and ensuring equity by providing access to education to socially and economically backward students. The college does sincere – efforts to develop life skills and core-competencies among the students. Through curricular and extra-curricular actives the college imbibes appropriate value systems among the students. College spreads ICT literacy among the students, teachers, and supporting staff makes them utilize. ICT in all their educational activities. The college undertakes several initiatives to progress the academic as well as other artistic skills, students are the nucleus of it. It toils for the welfare of them. A quality measure is the major initiative of the college. It has highly qualified and research-oriented staff. Besides ICT, they implement several teaching to make education faithful. A large number of extension activities take place. Infrastructural facilities are adequate student progression is adequately proportionate. Governance is decentralized. Several best practices are followed to develop the multifaceted personality of students.
To promote the educational, social, and cultural development of the students and to inculcate employability and
entrepreneur skills among them.
Commitment to provide value-based holistic education with an emphasis on individual excellence, social
commitment and quality enhancement.
Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Challenges(SWOC)
1. Adequate Infrastructure.
2. Homogeneous Extension activities.
3. Clean, Green, and Eco-friendly Campus.
4. Transport facility to the students.
1. Inadequate Job oriented courses.
2. Non-availability of financial support from alumni
3. Self-finance status of the institution
4. Lack of funding from the government agencies and the NGOs
1. To conduct agriculture-oriented activities
2. To strengthen industry collaboration
3. To commence new job orientated courses
1. To receive funding from government, non-government agencies and the
2. To enhance the proficiency in English communication among our students
3. To retain the faculty of our college since we are running self-financed courses